Always do a patch test on the area you want to treat, 24 hours before treatment, even if you have used this product before. If there is no adverse reaction after 24 hours, continue with the full treatment.
Directions for Use
1. Skin should be clean, dry and free from deodorant, anti-perspirant, perfume and/or soap.
2. Smooth on leg mask generously and evenly to completely cover hair. Do not rub in.
3. After 5 minutes, gently remove some of the leg mask. If hair does not wipe away easily, wait an additional 4 - 5 minutes longer, not exceeding a total of 10 minutes.
4. Use a soft cloth and wash leg mask off thoroughly with plenty of water. Do not rub or apply soap.
5. Wait 24 hours after treatment before using anti-perspirant, deodorant or perfume.
6. Repeat treatment weekly to notice a reduction in hair regrowth.
Aqua (Water), Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Isoquinolinium Bromide, Ceteareth-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Montmorillonite (French Pink Clay), Macropiper Excelsum Leaf Extract (Kawakawa Oil), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum Oil), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Hemp Seed Oil), Mineral Oil, Glycerol (derived from vegetables), Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbendenis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Red Iron Oxide, Fragrance.
READ ALL PRECAUTIONS PRIOR TO USE
DO NOT USE ON THE FACE / AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES / KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN / CONTAINS POTASSIUM THIOGLYCOLATE
READ BEFORE USE: Test 24 hours before every use, on the area to be treated. Discontinue if reaction occurs within 24 hours. DO NOT use on broken skin, including recently shaved areas, scars, irritated or inflamed skin, or if history of eczema or dermatitis. DO NOT use if on any medication which affects the skin. DO NOT use immediately before or after washing. Avoid applying deodorant, soap or perfume to area for 24 hours. Rinse hands thoroughly after applying mask. Should the product directly or indirectly touch the eyes, ears, lips, nipples, perineal or vaginal / genital areas, injury could result. Rinse immediately with cool water. If irritation appears stop use immediately and seek medical advice.
For advice, contact the poisons information centre or a doctor at once. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush with water continuously for 15 minutes.
For resistant hair, soften with warm water first. Dry hair thoroughly and apply leg mask. Use a fragrance free lotion after treatment.