Ensure your skin is clean, dry and free from oils, lotions or creams.
Always do a patch test before treatment. Follow steps 1-4 on a small patch of area to be treated. If there is no adverse reaction after 24 hours, continue with the full treatment.
Directions for Use
1. Warm the strips between your hands for 5 seconds to make them supple.
2. Slowly separate the 2 strips, to ensure an even layer of wax on both sides, giving you two ready to use strips.
3. Apply the strip with firm pressure, smoothing down in the direction of the hair growth with the palm of your hand 2-3 times, ensuring the hair is immersed in wax.
4. Holding the skin stretched firm and tight with one hand, grab the strip with the other and quickly zip back against the hair growth. Aim to keep the strip close and parallel to the skin for maximum results.
5. Residue wax can be removed off the skin during the treatment, by dabbing the residue wax with a section of the used strip.
Glyceryl Rosinate (Pine Tree Resin), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Cera (Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax), Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil.
Aftercare Wipes: Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Bisabolol.
PRECAUTIONS | KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Wax treatments may not be suitable for extra sensitive, or problem skins.
Wax treatments are not recommended for the elderly, or those with loose skin.
Do not use these strips on:
Sunburn, chapped, bruised, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars, eczema, dermatitis, varicose veins, moles and or warts.
Not suitable for use on inside the ears or nose, on nipples or areola, under the eyebrow, or genital areas.
DO NOT expose newly treated skin to direct sunlight for 24 hours. DO NOT use the strips directly after sun bathing, swimming, showering or bathing. DO NOT use wax strips if on any medication that affects the skin.
Always ensure skin is held tight and firm when waxing.
Use a natural oil, to remove excess wax if you have run out of wipes.